I am sure there are plenty more awful films–but I did not bother to watch them.
Jonah Hex–Furry Vengeance–The Tooth Fairy?? No, thanks.
Here are the worst films of 2010 that I’ve seen…
5. Robin Hood–this one disappointed me and was horrible–thanks Ridley Scott! I want to know what happened??You had A class actors–a tried and true beloved hero and yet it’s just plain bad–oh, wait! that’s right–this movie isn’t about Robin Hood…now I get it.
4. Legion–okay…you have demons, angels and a hot Paul Bettany–at least this has to be fun–right? NOPE! It was dumb.
3. You Again–NO! When you have all those fine actors and all that is produced is crap…there is something terribly wrong. Terribly wrong.
2. When in Rome. I wanted to shoot myself in the head–yeah, I really did. Sad. Sad. Sad. I used to like Kristen Bell.
1. The Last Airbender–I actually thought this could redeem M. Night Shyamalan–the animated show is of good quality with an interesting storyline–the special effects looked cool enough–nope–deceived again! The dialogue was atrocious–the acting wooden and melodramatic–and the story reduced to nothing. There were points that I laughed out loud from the sheer shock of the awfulness. WOW!